Foul Weather Jacket & Pants with US Coast Guard Stencil
The SAR Life™ Foul Weather Gear includes heavy-duty, but yet lightweight jacket and pants to provide the ultimate protection and comfort for professional crews. This set comes with "US COAST GUARD" printed on the back of the jacket in black ink. Utilizing the latest in trilaminate technology, the Squall HP fabric incorporates a breathable waterproof & windproof membrane that is protected by a durable, abrasion resistant outer shell of high tenacity nylon. On the inside is a moisture wicking and non-irritating tricot mesh lining for next to skin comfort. This high-tech fabric protects you from the elements while allowing excess body heat and perspiration to escape as vapor. Keeping the wearer comfortable and dry in all activities. All seams are sewn for strength and sealed with heat welded tape for total waterproof integrity.
Jacket (#25100-JCG) and pants (#25100-P) are also available for purchase separately. The jacket features an anatomical pattern with integrated hood, and Reflexite brand retro-reflective markings on the upper chest, back and wrists. Pants incorporate elastic waist with drawstring tie cord and is reinforced with Cordura® panels at the leg cuffs and knees.
- Wide (1-3/8"), Works-When-Wet reflective tape across upper chest, back and wrist cuffs.
- Multi-panel, adjustable hood with integrated brim and drawstring.
- Anatomically fitted sleeves with adjustable cuffs.
- Angled entry side pockets with water resistant YKK® zipper closures.
- Lengthened back panel keeps waist covered when working or sitting.
- Soft fleece lining on inner front collar.
- Gusseted legs with zippered expansion panel for easy donning and doffing over work/duty boots.
- Cordura® reinforced knees and leg cuffs for extended product life.
- Pants have elasticized waist with drawstring tie cord.
- Hip length jacket features YKK® front zipper closure with storm flap.
- Includes "US COAST GUARD" printed in black ink on the back of the jacket.
- USCG marked items may only be released to active-duty USCG personnel. For unmarked jacket & pants see item #25100.
- Color: High Visibility Red/Orange.
- Sizes: Small thru XX-Large (specify a size for both jacket and pants independently, mixed sizes OK).
- Special Notice for USCG Personnel, this item is Authorized Equipment per Maintenance Procedure Card (MPC) KB0026.0.
See "Other Details" below for size chart and additional product information.