ANSI Workzone Challenger™ Anti-Exposure Coverall
The NexGen Challenger™ work suits provide superior hypothermia protection and flotation. Updated adjustable and water-resistant design with reinforced wear points is the most comfortable and protective anti-exposure coverall by Stearns to date.
The ANSI Workzone edition features an ANSI compliant high-visibility outer shell with additional 3M reflective markings for enhanced conspicuity in adverse weather or conditions.
- USCG Type V/II Approved.
- 3M 8935 reflective tape.
- Adjustable waist belt with adjustment straps on ankles, thighs, & wrists for optimal fitting.
- Leg zippers for easy donning & doffing over work boots.
- Integrated insulated hood to keep out wind & rain with attached inflatable head support.
- New expandable radio pocket on chest.
- Chest and sleeve pockets, plus handwarper pockets.
- Waterproof design & construction with sealed seams.
- Double layer of durable nylon fabric in seat & knees for abbrasion protection and added service life.
- For work suit with factory applied US Coast Guard Ensign, Emblem & Stencil see item #20327-CG (classic work suit).
- Colors: International Orange or Orange/Black Combo
- Sizes: XS - 3XL
See "Other Details" below for additional product information including Custom Markings.