Classic Challenger™ Anti-Exposure Coverall with US Coast Guard Markings
The classic Challenger™ work suit with US Coast Guard Ensign, Emblem and Stencil applied at the factory. Work suit provides enhanced hypothermia protection while allowing full range of motion for all day comfort in the most demanding conditions. Features sealed seams for 100% integrity. Multiple pockets with hook and loop closures.
- USCG Type V/III Approved.
- USCG Ensign, Emblem and Stencil applied at the factory.
- SOLAS grade 3M reflective tape.
- Neoprene wrist closures for a comfortable, water-tight fit.
- Adjustable waist belt and straps on ankles & thighs for optimal fitting.
- Leg zippers for easy donning & doffing over work boots.
- Insulated hood to keep out wind & rain with attached inflatable head support.
- Roomy cargo pockets, plus handwarper pockets.
- Waterproof design & construction with sealed seams.
- Double layer of durable nylon fabric in seat & knees for abbrasion protection and added service life.
- This item may only be released to active duty USCG personnel. For plain, unmarked coverall see item #20327.
- Colors: International Orange or Orange/Black Combo
- Sizes: XS - 3XL
- Special Notice for USCG Personnel, this item is Authorized Equipment per Maintenance Procedure Card (MPC) KB0065.0.
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.