NANUK™ 925 Case
NANUK™ extreme duty cases provide the best value in protective cases and are designed to protect the most sensitive equipment in the harshest environments. From the lightweight, high-impact NK-7 structural resin to the PowerClaw latches, NANUK™ has been engineered and manufactured to stringent military specifications to surpass the needs of the most demanding professional & military users. These virtually indestructible, lightweight, waterproof (IP67 rated) and impact tested cases offer the ultimate protection.
Key Features (click here for detailed feature information):
- Lightweight & high-strength NK-7™ structural resin.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- High performance gasket & automatic pressure release valve.
- Foldable, soft-grip handle.
- Available with optional cubed foam insert.
- Waterproof, dustproof, crushproof, & stackable design.
- ATA Specification 300, Category 1 Impact
- ASTM D4169 DC-18, Drop - Vibration - Rainfall
- MIL-STD-810F Immersion
- IP 67 Ingress Protection Test, Dust & Immersion
- Black or Orange
- Other colors available by special order
- L18.7" x W14.8" x H7.0" (exterior dimensions)
0" x W11.8" x H6.4"(interior dimensions)
- 6.2 lbs (empty)
- Compare to Pelican™ Case #1500
See "Other Details" below for additional product information and PDF specification sheet.