US Coast Guard Stencil for Ring Buoys
United SAR offers US Coast Guard units a custom stenciling option for their ring buoy purchases. Any ring buoy purchased from United SAR may be stenciled prior to shipment, or you may order stencils separately for customer application to your existing ring buoys.
To order stencils, complete the form above per the below instructions:
- Enter the vessel name or hull number in the appropriate field above.
- Select the buoy size that the stencil will be applied to.
- Select if the stencil is for customer application or if United SAR is to apply the stencil to new ring buoys purchased on the same order.
- Select if you require a digital proof (allow 1-2 days for proof) prior to United SAR cutting/applying the stencil.
- Enter the quantity needed for the specific vessel name (hull number) and buoy size combination, and then click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- Repeat for each different combination of vessel name (hull number) and buoy size you require.
Additional stencil notes as follow:
- Each of the four quadrants will be marked with text in arc format per the above photo.
- Text will be centered between reflective tape markings and/or grab line becket holes.
- The text "STENCIL" will be replaced with your vessel name or hull number.
- All lettering is black, UV resistant, self-adhesive durable sign-grade vinyl suitable for outdoor applications.
- Letter height is 2 inches.
- Stencils may be ordered for 20", 24", and 30" ring buoys.
- Item #S15025 is the stencil only for customer application. Ring buoy(s) sold separately.
- For a small service fee United SAR will apply your stencil to new ring buoys purchased on the same order. This option can be selected above.
- All sales of stencils are final.
- Special Notice for USCG Personnel, markings comply with the requirements of Maintenance Procedure Card (MPC) D-C-13202.