Boat Crew Survival Vest, USCG Auxiliary
Identical to the active duty version (see item #25050-CG), this improved Boat Crew Survival Vest includes US COAST GUARD AUXILIARY stencil on the back and an Auxiliary Emblem on the front. Also known as SAR Vest.
Features five pockets sized to fit the equipment requirements specified in the US Coast Guard Rescue & Survival Systems Manual. All pockets are made of high tenacity nylon and feature internal lashing loops to securely tether equipment. New gusseted pocket design lays flat, with a low profile for less obstruction and provides a more professional/aesthetic look especially when worn over already bulky vests and jackets. The vest carrier is constructed of a newly developed and lightweight polyester mesh fabric with an improved knit pattern providing greater durability and comfort than prior vest designs.
- Wide (2") SOLAS reflective tape across upper chest and back.
- Encircling body belt with high-strength buckle and zippered front closure for secure fitment.
- Dual side adjustors on body belt for optimal sizing and comfort.
- End tabs of body belt feature strap management retainers to reduce excess pull tab length and snag hazard.
- All hardware and zipper are corrosion resistant materials.
- Four pockets with hook & loop closures plus knife pocket and upper chest lashing tab.
- Stowable buddy line and integrated D-ring.
- Color: International Orange
- Sizes: Adult Universal (Chest 32" - 58")
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.