- How to Order
How to Order
- Online orders may be placed directly through this website. You may checkout as a guest or open an account for repeat/furture purchases.
- Review our Terms & Conditions for additional purchase information, including sales tax, shipping terms, return policy and warranty.
Conventional Orders (including Government Purchase Orders):
Our Customer Service Team is available Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM Eastern Time. Please call, Email or mail your order request to United SAR for prompt service.
- Contact Information:
- Tel: +1 (813) 621-5052
- Email: Sales@UnitedSAR.com
- Mail: United SAR, Inc.
5904 E Adamo Dr
Tampa, FL 33619
- Payment Terms:
- US Government (Federal, State, & Local), Military, Law Enforcement, & Fire Departments:
- Net 30 days with submission of signed purchase order form.
- VISA or MasterCard.
- US Businesses & Individuals:
- VISA, MasterCard or Prepay via check or bank transfer.
- If prepaid with a business or personal check shipment will be withheld ten (10) business days prior to release.
- International Customers:
- Advance payment by bank transfer. Contact United SAR for a pro forma invoice and payment instructions.
- International orders less than $3500 will be assessed a $50 international order processing fee.
- Minimum Order:
- No minimum order amount, however orders less than $150 will be assessed a flat $15 shipping and handling fee. See below.
- United SAR is able to ship to most destinations world wide via a number of carriers and service levels in order to provide you with the most economical, safe, and timely delivery. Note that there are shipping restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
- United SAR offers FREE Ground Shipping on most orders within the contiguous USA (CONUS) when the order totals $150 or more.
- For orders less than $150 a flat $15 shipping and handling fee will be applied.
- Oversize items will be assessed a shipping surcharge and are noted when added to the cart. Surcharge is in addition to free or flat-rate shipping fees.
- Shipment will be via traceable means, carrier at United SAR's discretion.
- Residential deliveries will incur a $5 surcharge (this fee assessed by the UPS and FedEx).
- Shipping charges for all other methods of shipment (air, motor freight, US Postal Service, etc.) or for shipments to destinations outside the contiguous USA (OCONUS) will be charged to the customer.
- Provide a complete physical street address for delivery. A Post Office Box address may only be utilized when shipping via the US Postal Service.
- Provide United SAR with daytime telephone & fax numbers, email address and point of contact at the delivery destination in the event a question arises pertaining to your order.
- International shipments require freight fees to be prepaid with order. Goods will be sent duty and customs fees collect. Optionally the goods will be made available Ex-Works at United SAR's facility for pick-up by the buyer's forwarding agent.
- Customers are to inspect deliveries immediately upon receipt. All discrepancies must be reported to United SAR within 10 business days.
- Sales Tax:
- Deliveries within Florida will be assessed Sales Tax unless customer is tax-exempt.
- All sales to US Federal Government customers are exempt from Florida sales tax.
- If your organization is tax-exempt and other than an agency of the US Federal Government, please provide your Florida tax-exempt or resale certificate at time of order.
- Review our Terms & Conditions for additional purchase information, including return policy and warranty.