Boat Crew Survival Vest, USCG
The improved Boat Crew Survival Vest (SAR Vest) by SAR Life™ is intended to be worn over the top of inherently buoyant life vests, flotation coats/jackets, and anti-exposure coveralls. The vest is provided with factory applied US Coast Guard Ensign, Emblem and backside stencil. All markings are in accordance with USCG heraldry and specifications ensuring you have the most professional looking vest available.
Features five pockets sized to fit the equipment requirements specified in the US Coast Guard Rescue & Survival Systems Manual. All pockets are made of high tenacity nylon and feature internal lashing loops to securely tether equipment. New gusseted pocket design lays flat, with a low profile for less obstruction and provides a more professional/aesthetic look especially when worn over already bulky vests and jackets. The vest carrier is constructed of a newly developed and lightweight polyester mesh fabric with an improved knit pattern providing greater durability and comfort than prior vest designs.
- Wide (2") SOLAS reflective tape across upper chest and back.
- Encircling body belt with high-strength buckle and zippered front closure for secure fitment.
- Dual side adjustors on body belt for optimal sizing and comfort.
- End tabs of body belt feature strap management retainers to reduce excess pull tab length and snag hazard.
- All hardware and zipper are corrosion resistant materials.
- Four pockets with hook & loop closures plus knife pocket and upper chest lashing tab.
- Stowable buddy line and integrated D-ring.
- This item may only be released to active duty USCG personnel.
- Color: International Orange (Black available by special order)
- Sizes: Adult Universal (Chest 32" - 58")
- Special Notice for USCG Personnel, this item is Authorized Equipment per Maintenance Procedure Card (MPC) KB0048.0.
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.