Deluxe Flotation Jacket with US Coast Guard Markings
The Kent Deluxe Flotation Jacket with US Coast Guard Ensign, Emblem and Stencil applied at the factory. Features soft comfortable foam for all day comfort in the classic bomber style design. Outer shell of nylon ripstop and nylon oxford provide durability and long service life. This jacket features notable enhancements including a removable hood with ArticShield technology (a multi-layer heat retention material for added warmth) and fleece lined pass-behind handwarmer pockets. Quality materials, construction and features mark the Kent Deluxe Flotation Jacket as a leader in its category.
- USCG Type III Approved PFD.
- USCG Ensign, Emblem and Stencil applied at the factory.
- SOLAS grade 3M reflective tape.
- Waterproof design & construction with heavy-duty zippered front, dual storm flap, and fleece chin guard.
- Two large, front waist pockets with fleece lined pass-behind handwarmer pockets.
- Bellowed chest pockets with openings to accomodate radio antennas
- Wrist openings feature neoprene inner cuff with cinchable elastic outer cuff to keep water and wind out.
- Internal adjustable belt for secure fit.
- Neoprene waist line for comfort with internal mesh drainage to prevent waterlog.
- Insulated and detachable, fleecelined hood with SOLAS reflective material included.
- Colors: Orange/Black Combo
- Sizes: S - 3XL
- Special Notice for USCG Personnel, this item is Authorized Equipment per Maintenance Procedure Card (MPC) KB0065.0.
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.