Foul Weather Pants
The SAR Life™ Foul Weather Pants are heavy-duty, but yet lightweight and provide the ultimate protection and comfort for professional crews. Utilizing the latest in trilaminate technology, the Squall HP fabric incorporates a breathable waterproof & windproof membrane that is protected by a durable, abrasion resistant outer shell of high tenacity nylon. On the inside is a moisture wicking and non-irritating tricot mesh lining for next to skin comfort. This high-tech fabric protects you from the elements while allowing excess body heat and perspiration to escape as vapor. Keeping the wearer comfortable and dry in all activities. All seams are sewn for strength and sealed with heat welded tape for total waterproof integrity.
Pants (25100-P) and jacket (25100-J) are sold separately, or may be purchased as a set (#25100) at a discounted price. The pants incorporate an elastic waist with drawstring tie cord and are reinforced with Cordura® panels at the leg cuffs and knees.
- Gusseted legs with zippered expansion panel for easy donning and doffing over work/duty boots.
- Cordura® reinforced knees and leg cuffs for extended product life.
- Pants have elasticized waist with drawstring tie cord.
- Color: High Visibility Red/Orange.
- Sizes: Small thru XX-Large.
See "Other Details" below for size chart and additional product information.