3AA ProPolymer® Dualie®, Safety Rated
The ProPolymer® Dualie® shines both ahead of you and downward, helping you avoid slips, trips and falls. An ideal flashlight for vessel and confined space inspection needs. The light features two C4® LEDs providing spot, flood and spot/flood combo lighting modes. Dual head switches on either side of body provide easy beam selection with one-handed operation. This intrinsically safe flashlight is constructed of a durable, impact and chemical resistant polymer resin housing that is o-ring sealed, vented and incorporates an ergonomic, snag-free clip that conforms to the body of the light. Unbreakable polycarbonate face cap and side lens have scratch resistant coatings. Safety rated for hazardous location use.
- User selectable lighting modes via dual switches:
○ Spot: 140 lumens, 171m beam distance, runs 18 hours.
○ Flood: 140 lumens, 18m beam distance, runs 18 hours.
○ Spot/Flood combo: 245 lumens, runs 9 hours.
- Spot & Flood beams intersect for optimum path illumination and no blind spots.
- Integrated snag-free clip grabs on to shirts, pockets and gear for stowage or hands-free use.
- IPX7 rated; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes.
- Impact resistance tested, 2m.
- Operates on 3 common AA batteries (not included).
- Safety Rated/Approval: Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G; Class III; CL I, ZN 0, IIC; Exia; T-Code: T4.
- Color: Black or Hi-Vis Safety Yellow.
- Size: 7.0" Length, 1.1" Body Thickness, 1.5" Body Width, 1.9" Face Cap Diameter, and 6.8 oz (with batteries).
See "Product Videos" and "Other Details" below for additional product information and PDF specification sheet.