Deluxe Merchant Mate™ II Vest
The Stearns® I600 Merchant Mate™ II Vest is a non-reversible PFD with Type I performance when worn. This is the Inherently Buoyant Vest authorized for US Navy use. Provides 22 lbs (98 Newtons) of buoyancy. Features Aquafoam™ flotation foam with a heavy-duty nylon shell and lining. Collar is foam filled for additional head support and the vest back has a special opening to accommodate access to the rear/dorsal ring of most fall protection harnesses. This vest is available in two options:
|#20600-NAV||Orange Vest Only (NSN 4220-01-485-1135)|
|#20600-DML||Orange Vest with Tethered Distress Marker Light (NSN Pending)|
- USCG Type V/I Approved.
- 3M SOLAS reflective tape on vest front and rear of collar.
- US Navy authorized Inherently Buoyant Life Vest.
- Encircling body strap with snap hook and D-ring closure.
- Upper chest strap with buckle closure.
- Pockets per US Navy specifications (for whistle, strobe, sea dye marker and MOB beacon)
- DML version includes the new SOLAS ALX Distress Marker Light (#45055)
- Both models include tethered waterproof whistle.
- Color: International Orange
- Size: Adult Universal
- Special Notice for USCG Personnel, this item is Authorized Equipment per Maintenance Procedure Card (MPC) KB0065.0.
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.