The aviation style helmet bag is often considered the "briefcase" for the military. This versatile bag features padded sides and multiple interior/exterior pockets. In addition to its intended function to carry and protect aviation helmets, it is commonly used to carry just about any item from books and files, to laptops and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This version of the helmet bag is 4 inches larger than the government issue design making it more functional for everyday use. The bag is available in a standard model (hand carry straps only) and in a deluxe model with stowable backpack straps and additional interior pockets for organization.
- Common Features to both Standard and Deluxe Helmet Bags:
◦ Durable, water-resistant polyester fabric construction with zippered closures.
◦ Padded and quilted for extra protection.
◦ Heavy-duty webbing handles.
◦ Two Velcro® strips for name tape application
◦ Contrasting, safety-orange interior makes it easy to identify stowed items.
◦ Size: 20" x 21" x 2.5"
◦ Color: Black
- Standard Helmet Bag features:
◦ Four exterior pockets and two interior pockets.
- Deluxe Helmet Bag features:
◦ Padded and adjustable backpack straps.
◦ Stowaway pocket for backpack straps keeps bag tidy and streamlined when backpack not required.
◦ Interior features five (5) zippered pockets and a cell phone pocket for additional organization.
- Special Notice for USCG Personnel, this item complies (is equivalent) with the listed Authorized Equipment per Maintenance Procedure Card.
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.