Immersion Suit - 1541 (USCG/SOLAS)
The Kent #1541 Immersion Suit is USCG Approved and SOLAS/MED compliant, including integrated lifting harness and buddy line. The immersion suit provides extended hypothermia protection and is constructed with high-visiblity yellow neoprene for the head pillow, face mask, mitts and ankle adjustments. These hi-vis features increase your conspicuity in the water for improved sighting by rescue responders.
- USCG Approved.
- SOLAS/MED Compliant - IMO RES 207(81).
- SOLAS grade reflective markings.
- Constructed of 5mm flame retardant neoprene.
- Integrated lifting harness with stainless steel hardware.
- Gloves are positioned so sleeves turn at the elbows for quick & easy donning
- Neoprene pocket for PLB and attachment point for personal locator light.
- Includes USCG/SOLAS compliant waterproof whistle.
- Buoyant buddy line with snap hook is easily accessible.
- Three finger mitts/gloves for added warmth.
- Removable head pillow for easy servicing.
- Color coded stowage case for quick size identification.
- Available in three sizes:
- Adult Small/Intermediate (Weight 110 to 250 lbs, Height 5'2" to 5'10")
- Adult Universal (Weight 110 to 305 lbs, Height 4'11" to 6'3")
- Adult Oversize (Weight 250 to 350 lbs, Height 6'3" to 6'10")
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.