MS2000(M2) Strobe Marker Light
When it comes to saving lives, anything less than the best is not an option. Since the introduction of the original MS-2000, it has become the main Combat Search and Rescue (C-SAR) light carried by elite military forces around the world.
The new MS-2000(M2) improves upon the proud legacy of both the SDU-5E & original MS-2000(M). Designed to meet or exceed military specifications including MIL-L-38217D and CID A-A-59176, the MS2000(M2) features the latest LED technology and has many improved life saving features to provide multi-mission capabilities. The marker light is available in three vairants as follow:
- #45045-S MS2000(M2) Standard (ACR #3990.2), single mode: strobe only.
- #45045-D MS2000(M2) Doublefly (ACR #3994.2), multiple modes: strobe, steady-on, and SOS.
- #45045-W MS2000(M2) Waterbug (ACR #3991.2), multiple modes: strobe, steady-on, SOS, and arming for automatic water activation.
All versions feature integrated IR filter for NVG or covert use, and also incorporate a vibration feature that covertly alerts the user of activation and mode changes. Other common features include:
- Complies with the most up-to-date requirements of the military and fits virtually any application.
- New braided steel retainer keeps battery cover attached.
- Silicon conformal coating on electronic components protect against moisture.
- Directional blue filter alerts friendly forces, distinguishes strobe from ground fire.
- Attached infrared (IR) filter for Night Vision Goggle (NVG) viewing with felt liner to prevent overt light leakage.
- State of the art LED technology.
- Raised polarity indicators aid in correct battery installation even in low visibility or dark conditions.
- New vibration feature alerts user to activation and mode changes covertly.
- Exceeds SOLAS standard.
- Operates on 2 standard alkaline or lithium AA batteries (use lithium batteries for extreme cold environments or long term storage).
- Batteries not included, see items 45200-AA (alkaline) or 45205-AA (lithium).
See "Other Details" below for additional product information and PDF specification sheet.