Rocket II Fins
The Rocket II Fins are an update of the classic vented fin design prefered by professional and military divers & rescue swimmers. The all rubber construction is nearly indestructable and is nuetrally buoyant. Fins features traditional stainless steel strap buckles for durability.
- Light-weight, all-rubber construction is compact and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Larger foot pocket design for better fit with modern drysuit boots and tactical waterboots.
- Foot pocket drain holes.
- Internal foot pocket ribs reduce suction and assist draining.
- Two (2) molded-in reinforced grommet-type holes for tethering your fins to your harness or equipment bag.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel buckles with threaded bolt and lock-nut can be replaced in the field easily.
- Fin strap features grip loop for easier donning & doffing, and can be used as a third tether/clip point.
- Available in two sizes:
- Regular (9-11)
- Super (12+)
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.