Wetsuit & Dry Suit Shampoo
Cleaner/shampoo specifically formulated for neoprene and other marine fabrics. Ideal for cleaning and keeping wetsuits, booties, gloves, breathable dry suits and other PPE items including flotation coveralls, jackets, helmet liners and life vests in top condition for extended service life and to maintain that professional appearance. Shampoo works fast to remove organic residues like algae and bacteria, plus chlorine and salt deposits — so your gear smells fresh, stays supple and lasts much longer. New, screw-top pouch provides 25% more shampoo while using less plastic and reduces the environmental impact compared to traditional bottle packaging.
- Gently cleans without damaging neoprene or fabric.
- Two-in-one formula conditions and extends suit life by keeping neoprene supple and colors bright.
- Protects and prevents premature aging of suits and gear.
- Concentrated formula, provides multiple treatments from a single pouch.
- Safe for use on wetsuits, dry suits, waders, life jackets, booties, gloves, etc.
- Size: 10.0 oz sealed pouch with screw-top closure.
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.
https://www.gearaid.com/products/revivex-odor-eliminator If you packed away your wetsuit or tent before it was fully dry, chances are it’s going to smell a little funky. Refresh it with Revivex Odor Eliminator, an all-natural formula that attacks odor-causing bacteria from mold, mildew, sweat, and pets. To treat items like wetsuits and tents, fill-up a large tote with cold water, use the cap to measure out 0.5 oz of formula and mix in. Dip the item until fully saturated and then hang to dry away from sunlight. This water-activated formula is highly-concentrated and can also be used with spray-on, and machine wash applications. Safely treat tents, sandals, sports gear and active wear so they smell fresh again. Wash unpleasant smells away and with Revivex Odor Eliminator and keep future odors at bay.
Revivex Odor E...https://www.gearaid.com/products/revivex-odor-eliminator If y...