6-Volt Heavy Duty Battery w/ Screw Terminals
The heavy-duty Rayovac 6-Volt lantern battery with screw terminals has a long standing reputation for durability and is built to exceed the performance requirements of industrial applications. This is the only commercially available 6-volt lantern battery with screw terminals that is still in production. Screw terminals permit the battery to be installed "as is" in the ACR SM-2 Strobe Illumination Marker Light without adapters. Battery is environmentally safe, mercury & cadmium free, and meets EPA requirements for landfill disposal. Each battery has a 3-year shelf life from date of manufacture and expiry date is marked on the bottom of each battery.
- Manufacturer recommended battery for use with the ACR SM-2 Strobe Illumination Marker Light (United SAR P/N 45040).
- Reliable operation in extremes from -20°F to 130°F.
- 3-year shelf life with expiry markings on each battery.
- Size: 6-Volt Lantern w/ Screw Terminals (Rayovac 945).
- Special Notice for USCG Personnel, this item is Authorized Equipment per Maintenance Procedure Card (MPC) D-C-13204.
See "Other Details" below for additional product information and PDF specification sheet.