Boat Crew Drop-Leg Survival Pouch (DLSP)
The Drop-Leg Survival Pouch (DLSP) can be used in lieu of the survival vest or the awkward lace on belt pouches to secure and comfortably carry your signal and survival items. The DLSP is based on the drop-leg holster design, and safely stows all the required equipment including the R&S knife in a single, low profile, compact kit. Lace the included belt loop/buckle assembly onto your duty or other waist belt, snap in the mating buckle of the pouch and secure the adjustable thigh strap around your leg.
Constructed of heavy duty fabric with a padded and breathable spacer fabric leg backing. Features marine grade zipper with double sliders for quick and wide-open access to contents. Pouch has internal dividers to keep gear organized and prevent inadvertent fallout when opened. Integral tie-loops allow you to tether the items, while unique built-in sleeves allow you to stow the tether cord or tether bobbins (USI #14055 & #14057) in a clean and tidy fashion. The loop/buckle assembly is available separately so that multiple crew members can share the same pouch. An optional 2” wide, adjustable waist belt is also available for wearing the DLSP with flotation coveralls, dry suits or other gear that does not have provision or requirement for a duty belt.
- Marine grade construction and non-corrosive hardware.
- Adjustable thigh strap with non-slip rubber grip woven into the webbing.
- Double zipper sliders for wide-open access to contents.
- Pouch may be worn on right or left leg.
- Outboard knife harness allows separate access to rescue and survival knife.
- Padded and breathable spacer fabric leg backing eliminates pressure points and hot spots.
- Color: Black
- Special Notice for USCG Personnel, this item is Authorized Equipment per Maintenance Procedure Card (MPC) KB0158.0.
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.