Tether Bobbins with Cord (10 PK)
Tether Bobbins provide a simple means of managing & storing tether cords to reduce tangling and provide protection for cords against picking from Velcro hook, etc. Tether Bobbins are a one-piece flexible bobbin spool with an integrated cover that can be flipped open for coiling and flipped closed for storage. The bobbins occupy minimal space and permit quick deployment when needed with intuitive repack. Simply coil the cord around the bobbin, close the cover and stow with the equipment.
Bobbins are available pre-wound (#14055) with Mil-Spec Type I paracord - ready for field installation, or without cords (#14057). The pre-wound Bobbins can be ordered with 54", 80" or 120" cord lengths to accommodate various MPC requirements. Attached cords can be cut to length as needed (ensure compliance with MPC specified knot-to-knot lengths).
- Simple design is lightweight, corrosion resistant and compact.
- Available in packs of 10 each with pre-wound cord lengths of 54, 80, or 120 inches.
- Click here for cord length guidance when integrated with Survival Vests, Waist Belt Pouches or the Drop-Leg Survival Pouch (DLSP).
- Tether bobbins available without pre-wound cords, see #14057.
- Special Notice for USCG Personnel, this item is Authorized Equipment per multiple Maintenance Procedure Cards (MPC):
KB0025, KB0048, KB0049, KB0055, KB0060, KB0065, KB0078, KB0090, KB0119, KB0136, KB0140, KB0143 & KB0158.
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.