Water Rescue Rope, 7/16"
This top grade water rescue rope is manufactured in the USA to United SAR specifications and is a favorite among water rescue professionals. The larger 7/16" diameter (measures 7/16" - 1/2") improves grip and handling compared to typical 3/8" ropes, ideal for emergency or rescue operations. This rope features a polypropylene sheath and core for light weight and buoyancy. The outer sheath is a 16-strand kernmantle construction for improved grip and abrasion protection. High visibility yellow color with red tracers.
- High quality, USA Made, professional water rescue rope.
- Larger, 7/16" diameter.
- 3300 lbs minimum breaking strength.
- Color: High Visibility Yellow with Red Tracers.
How to order:
All rope is priced by the linear foot, and is sold in multiples of 10 ft, 25 ft or 50 ft lengths; and combinations thereof. Example, to order 230 ft:
- First select 50 ft as your order increment, then select a quantity of 4 and add the rope to your cart. This will add 200 ft (4 x 50 ft) to your order.
- After adding the initial length to your cart return to the same rope/SKU to add additional lengths.
- Again, select the desired increment. For this example select an increment of 10 ft, followed by a quantity of 3 and add to your cart.
- Your order will now have 2 line items for the same rope/SKU, one at 200 ft (4 x 50 ft) and the second at 30 ft (3 x 10 ft).
Repeat as needed to obtain your total required length. You will be provided with a single, contiguous length of rope per the combined total of all line items in your order for the same rope/SKU. If you require odd lengths or multiple cut pieces, select "Yes" for the "Custom Cut" option and United SAR will contact you by telephone or email for your instructions.
Discounted quantity pricing is available for purchases of 500 or more feet of this item. Contact United SAR for discounted quantity quotes.
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.