Water Safety Grip Line, 3/8"
This safety/rescue rope is constructed of a multi-filament polypropylene sheath and core for flotation. The outer sheath is a unique braid of alternating strand diameters forming a tread-like pattern for improved hand grip in wet conditions. Soft hand construction of this line makes it ideal for use/replacement in throwlines and heaving line packs by United SAR and other manufacturers.
- High quality, USA Made, professional water safety/rescue rope.
- 3/8" diameter.
- 1750 lbs minimum breaking strength.
- Color: High Visibility Yellow.
How to order:
All rope is priced by the linear foot, and is sold in multiples of 10 ft, 25 ft or 50 ft lengths; and combinations thereof. Example, to order 230 ft:
- First select 50 ft as your order increment, then select a quantity of 4 and add the rope to your cart. This will add 200 ft (4 x 50 ft) to your order.
- After adding the initial length to your cart return to the same rope/SKU to add additional lengths.
- Again, select the desired increment. For this example select an increment of 10 ft, followed by a quantity of 3 and add to your cart.
- Your order will now have 2 line items for the same rope/SKU, one at 200 ft (4 x 50 ft) and the second at 30 ft (3 x 10 ft).
Repeat as needed to obtain your total required length. You will be provided with a single, contiguous length of rope per the combined total of all line items in your order for the same rope/SKU. If you require odd lengths or multiple cut pieces, select "Yes" for the "Custom Cut" option and United SAR will contact you by telephone or email for your instructions.
Discounted quantity pricing is available for purchases of 500 or more feet of this item. Contact United SAR for discounted quantity quotes.
See "Other Details" below for additional product information.